Be the best version of yourself
The benefits of facials
- Facials help with dull, lifeless and congested skin, giving you a healthy glowing look.
- Moisturizes and hydrates your skin.
- Helps with relaxation and stress.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by tightening your skin slowing down the look of aging.
- Reduction of blemishes and breakouts.
- Exfoliates skin removing the dead skin cells.
- Unclogs pores allowing face to feel refreshed.
- Waxing lasts longer than shaving.
- Waxed hair has a tendency to grow back thinner.
- The more you wax the pain decreases also you're less likely to have ingrown hairs.
- Repeated wax treatments can eventually result in permanent hair removal.
Tip - Always avoid tight clothing immediately after your wax especially on the waxed areas. Tight clothing could cause irritation and ingrown hairs.
Skincare rituals are important for maintaining clear skin.
- Keeping your nails dry and clean will help harmful bacteria from growing under your fingernails.
- Apply a protective layer whenever possible.
- While trimming nails be sure to cut them straight across.
- Do not bite your fingernails.
- Do not use your nails as a tool.
- Keep your nails shaped and free of snags.
- Most importantly get a manicure or pedicure from Relaxing On The Go!